On the opening day of the WATCHES&WONDERS exhibition in Hong Kong, Swiss luxury watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen hosted an exclusive gala dinner to mark the launch of the new Portofino Midsize watch collection. Among the 250 distinguished guests, IWC was also pleased to welcome its well-known brand ambassadors Cate Blanchett, Zhou Xun, Karolina Kurkova and star photographer Peter Lindbergh, who had all travelled there personally to be present at the opening of the “Timeless Portofino” exhibition in which they play the lead roles.A Glittering Evening As IWC Schaffhausen Celebrates Its New Portofino Midsize Watches On the opening day of the WATCHES&WONDERS exhibition in Hong Kong, Swiss luxury watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen hosted an exclusive gala dinner to mark the launch of the new Portofino Midsize watch collection.
Following campaigning by Global Citizens, 18 announcements made by world leaders on key issues of sanitation, child health and education,
on the journey to ending extreme poverty by 2030.
WORLD LEADER MESSAGES ON ENDING EXTREME POVERTY BY 2030
United States, President Barack Obama
• Quote: “Whether you’re here in Central Park or watching from somewhere else, you are now part of the global fight to end extreme poverty. And this is a fight we can win.”
United Nations, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon
• Quote: “The United Nations has heard your voices tonight. Loud and clear. You are the generation that can end extreme poverty by 2030. I commit to challenge world leaders to develop the most ambitious set of sustainable development goals.”
World Bank, President Jim Kim
• Committed to putting $65 billion dollars a year towards the goal of ending extreme poverty by 2030.
India, Prime Minister Narendra Modi
• Commitment: To put a toilet in every household and school by 2019 (announced August 2014).
• Quote: “Some believe that the world changes with the wisdom of the old. I think that the idealism, innovation, energy and ‘can do’ attitude of the youth is even more powerful. That is my hope for India too, 800 million youth joining hands to transform our nation. To put the light of hope in every eye, and the joy of belief in every heart. Lift people out of poverty, put clean water and sanitation within the reach of all, make healthcare available to all. A roof over every head. I know it is possible.”
Nepal, Prime Minister Sushil Koirala
• Commitment: Pledged to end Nepal’s practice of open defecation by 2017.
• Quote: “The Government of Nepal has made a commitment to invest $160 million US dollars. We hope that the UN and the international community will join hands in the efforts of Nepal in achieving our national target.”
Madagascar, Prime Minister Dr. Roger Kolo
• Commitment: Pledged to end open defecation by 2018.
• Quote: “The people of Madagascar are going to make our country even more beautiful and prosperous through a national commitment to end open defecation by 2018. Ending open defecation in Madagascar will positively affect the lives of 23 million people helping to ensure that they are healthy, better educated and more protected. The government of Madagascar has made a commitment of $40 million US dollars. Let your government leaders know that ending open defecation matters to you.”
World Bank Group, Senior Director, Water Global Practice, Junaid Ahmad
• Commitment: Announced a major financing commitment worth $15 billion to support sanitation and behavioral change around toilet use and water supply, affecting the lives of up to 150 million people.
• Quote: “It is with pride today that I announce that the World Bank Group commits to spend $15 billion over the next five years to provide safe sanitation and water solutions. And in partnership with the United Nations and organizations like BRAC, WaterAid, Water.org and One Drop, reach close to 150 million poor people.”
Sesame Workshop, announced by Sheryl WuDunn
• Commitment: Sesame Workshop will reach 40 million children in Nigeria, India and Bangladesh with sanitation and hygiene education messages.
• Quote: “With the help of their newest Muppet Raya, the folks at Sesame Workshop will be educating more than 40 million children in Nigeria, India and Bangladesh on the importance of sanitation and hygiene practices through their wash up! Initiative.”
H&M Conscious Foundation, Global Manager, Helena Thybell
• Commitment: $9.3 million donation to WaterAid.
• Quote: “The H&M Conscious Foundation is donating $9.3 million to WaterAid to transform lives by delivering water, sanitation and hygiene in schools. 250,000 students will directly benefit through this three year program.”
Unilever, CEO Paul Polman
• Commitment: Help over 25 million people gain improved access to a toilet by 2020.
• Quote: “Today I’m delighted to announce that we are stepping up our efforts on sanitation. We have committed to help over 25 million people gain improved access to a toilet by 2020.”
Procter & Gamble, Group President, Global Baby, Feminine & Family Care, Martin Riant
• Commitment: To reach more than 40,000 school children and teachers in 60 schools in Nigeria and Malawi through a multi-partner commitment.
• Quote: “The need is urgent which is why we are expanding our partnership with H2O for Life and the Water and Sanitation Rotarian Action Group, WASRAG. Together we expect to bring clean water, sanitation services and hygiene education to more than 40,000 school children in 60 schools in Nigeria and Malawi.”
Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, Ed Royce
• Commitment: To advance the passage of the Water for the World Act.
• Quote: “Over the past year, I have been working closely with my colleagues in the House and the Senate to craft a bill that will better guide U.S. investments in water, sanitation, and hygiene, or “WASH”, so that they are effective, sustainable and, ultimately, save as many lives as possible. The Water for the World Act is a step toward achieving this goal. And I am confident that it has a path forward in Congress.”
Norway, Prime Minister Erna Solberg
• Commitment: Announced an increased commitment to Gavi, the vaccine alliance of over $1 billion over the next 5 years.
• Quote: “Gavi’s strategic plan is to save at least 5 million lives in the period 2016 to 2020. Norway have committed USD $215 million for next year – and we will do more. I am proud to announce that we will continue to give at least this much annually over the following years – provided other countries and donors also significantly increase their support for Gavi.”
Luxembourg, Prime Minister Xavier Bettel
• Commitment: Announced an additional investment to the Global Fund to Fight HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
• Quote: “We will provide an additional contribution of 500,000 Euros for 2014. I want to take the opportunity here today to confirm that my Government remains committed to its ODA, representing 1% of the GNI also in the post-2015 era. They are essential pillars in our fight against global poverty and in achieving the world we want after 2015. Only together can we end extreme poverty.”
Liberia, President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
• Commitment: Reaffirmed contribution towards Gavi, the vaccine alliance, by African countries (first made in May 2014).
• Quote: “I and other African leaders have pledged $700 million US dollars Afor the next 5 years. Together we Global Citizens and Gavi will save 5 million additional lives world-wide.”
Rwanda, President Paul Kagame
• Quote: “In Rwanda, more than one million people have lifted themselves out of poverty… This is not an accident. Rwanda has chosen to invest in people, and built accountable delivery systems to do so… Global partnerships are also essential. The work of Gavi, the global vaccine alliance, should continue, and even expand. Let’s keep working together, in solidarity, to change the world.”
Education activist, Malala Yousafzai
• Quote: “Your voices have been heard, but we need to come together one more time. I’m carrying the voices of Global Citizens with me to call on Canada to act now and make a bold and increased commitment to the Global Partnership for Education.”
Demark, Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt
• Commitment: Additional $9 million to the Global Partnership for Education, providing 75,000 more children access to education.
• Quote: “In Denmark we have decided to increase our annual contribution to the Global Partnership for Education from $50 to 70 million US dollars as of next year. Today I am happy to launch an additional pledge of a $9 million US dollar donation this year.”
Denmark, Trade and Development Minister Mogens Jensen
• Commitment: US $11 million commitment to UNICEF Pakistan.
• Quote: “I am happy to share that through UNICEF, Denmark will this year provide $11 million US dollars to help get these children living in the tribal areas of northwest Pakistan – the area where Malala grew up – especially the girls to school.”
YOUTH / ADOLESCENT RIGHTS
UNFPA, Executive Director, Dr Babatunde Osotimehin
• Quote: “Today’s young people are a powerful force – all 1.8 billion of them. Right now their needs and rights are not being prioritized. We have a short timeframe until the new global framework for development is finalized. This means there is an urgency to ensure that the crucial needs of young people, like access to contraception, education and protection from violence, become reality.”
Denmark, Trade and Development Minister Mogens Jensen
• Commitment: US $15 million commitment to the Amplify Change Fund.
• Quote: “This Year, Denmark will contribute $14 million US dollars to the fund. Next year we plan to allocate an additional $15 million US dollars to the fund and at the same time raise our contribution to UNFPA, bringing it to almost $44 million US dollars!”
Proud partners of the 2014 Global Citizen Festival include: Caterpillar Inc., Citi, H&M, World Childhood Foundation, The Riot House, Noise4Good, EKOCYCLE, BidKind, Universal Music Group, iHeartRadio, and The Paramount Hotel.
The Festival has also partnered with leading non-profit groups, including: UNFPA, the Global Partnership for Education, Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance, The Malala Fund, WaterAid, Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council, WASH Advocates, U.S. Fund for UNICEF, Sesame Workshop and more.
MSNBC and NBC News are the official media partners for this year’s Festival; Vevo is the Festival’s live-stream distribution partner.COMMITMENTS MADE AT GLOBAL CITIZEN FESTIVAL SET TO AFFECT 259 MILLION LIVES BY 2020 Following campaigning by Global Citizens, 18 announcements made by world leaders on key issues of sanitation, child health and education,
Moët & Chandon – the champagne of celebration – is toasting Europe’s sportive triumph over the USA tonight at the 40th Ryder Cup at Gleneagles, Scotland.
The thrilling final day of play saw the European team retain their title with a 16.5 – 11.5 victory over the USA, following their success at Medinah, Illinois in 2012. It is the second time that The Ryder Cup has been held in Scotland and the very first time the world-renowned Gleneagles has played host to the legendary golfing event.
Synonymous with the most exciting and historical sporting successes each year, official champagne Moët & Chandon congratulated the winning team by presenting them Jeroboams and Magnums to celebrate with on the winners’ podium.
European Ryder Cup Director, Richard Hills, said: “The 40th Ryder Cup has been a huge success and we congratulate Paul and his team on their superb win. The Ryder Cup has become one of sport’s most compelling sporting occasions and our partnerships with so many world-class brands, including Moët & Chandon as our official champagne supplier, is a key ingredient to the event’s success.”
Jo Thornton, Managing Director of Moët Hennessy UK said:
“Moët & Chandon is delighted to be at one of the most exciting global sporting events – The Ryder Cup. Supporting extraordinary sportsmen from Europe and the USA during the tournament is testament to what Moët & Chandon stands for, celebrating success, extraordinary achievement and pioneering spirit.”
Moët & Chandon has been official champagne of The Ryder Cup since 1993 and further celebrates the 21 year anniversary of being part of the family of European Tour Sponsors this year.Moët & Chandon toasts Team Europe’s triumph at The 2014 Ryder Cup! Moët & Chandon – the champagne of celebration – is toasting Europe’s sportive triumph over the USA tonight at the 40th Ryder Cup at Gleneagles, Scotland.
Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Award Show
Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Award Show September 27th with A-List-Stars @Louisville America celebrates its living box legend with an A-list celebrities & a big show Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Award Show…
- This iconic staging of Fashion Week, held from 11th to 16th September at Feria de Madrid, boasted an outstanding programme of fashion shows, replete with a host of new features, including the incorporation of designers Alvarno, Ulises Mérida and Leyre Valiente – from SAMSUNG EGO -, and the participation of the brand, Desigual, not to mention the return of Maya Hansen and Rabaneda
- Another new development on this occasion consisted of MBFWM’s promotion throughout the city, with broadcasts of the fashion shows being transmitted on screens at two emblematic venues in Madrid
- The design duo Alvarno received the L’Oréal Paris Award for Best Collection, whilst Dalianah Arekion received the L’Oréal Paris Award for Best Model on the Catwalk
- For his part, the young designer David Catalán was awarded the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Talent
MBFWM opens up to the city
Desigual opened the catwalk schedule of the 60th edition
- Ultra wide body kit featuring brushed aluminum, carbon vinyl and matte pearl white paintwork
- Four 180° external cameras allow for panoramic pictures to be captured and displayed on a smart phone
- Custom built steering wheel and hand embroidered Nappa leather interior carries the willpower logo
- Huge 22-inch alloys, given a highly luminous black machine finish
- Powered by Lexus’ all-new 2.0l VVT-iW turbo petrol engine and newly developed six-speed automatic transmission
Paris, September 25, 2014 – Musician, innovator and global entrepreneur will.i.am last night unveiled his personally designed new Lexus NX at an exclusive launch party in Paris. The highly-anticipated car was revealed ahead of an exclusive DJ set by the Grammy-Award winner, to attending guests from across Europe.
Bearing his name, the special edition NX 200t F SPORT pairs the flair and creativity of will.i.am’s innovative personality with the eye-catching striking angles of the Lexus NX. With cutting-edge on-board technology, a sharply-styled exterior and an aggressive and sporty design, the NX is aimed at younger, urban and more design oriented customers.
Speaking about the special edition SUV, will.i.am said: “When I found out Lexus wanted me to be involved in the Striking Angles campaign, my first thought was, can I design a car with you? I’m honored to be launching my bespoke Lexus NX F SPORT in Paris –this car is super fresh and incorporates my personal style. My point of view is the best kind of design will encourage other people to interpret that design.”
CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Launched in 1989, Lexus has become renowned throughout the world for its pursuit of perfection, the outstanding quality and sophisticated high-technology content of its products, and for its unique concept of complete customer service. Further reinforcing the traditional Lexus values of unparalleled build quality, comfort and interior luxury, Lexus is currently rejuvenating its line-up, launching a new wave of emotional and inspirational products featuring bolder product execution, superior driving dynamics and state-of-the-art technologies. Today, Lexus remains the first – and only – premium automotive manufacturer to offer a comprehensive full-hybrid model range comprising the RX 450h, the GS 450h and GS 300h, the LS 600h, the ES 300h, the IS 300h and the CT 200h. In Europe, models featuring Lexus Hybrid Drive account for more than half of all Lexus sales. Lexus sold 43,241 vehicles in Europe in 2013 and aims to increase sales to 50,000 vehicles in 2014. The new NX mid-size crossover, to be launched in the second half of 2014, will represent another significant growth opportunity in the future years.WILL.I.AM DESIGNS ULTRA-STYLISH HI-TECH BESPOKE LEXUS NX Ultra wide body kit featuring brushed aluminum, carbon vinyl and matte pearl white paintwork Four 180° external cameras allow for panoramic pictures to be captured and displayed on a smart phone…
Gracefully and seductively, she makes her entrance. She, the modern Berlin woman in softly flowing plissé, diaphanous lace creations with their floral beauty and open mesh structures in the form of organic elements – these wisps of fabric allows her to dissolve in a combination of lightness, transparency and modern coolness. Here and there a sparkling embellishment reflects the city lights. The Berlinoise plays with contrasts – and is delicate and raw at the same time. Self-confidence and effortless style on all levels define her individualistic attitude. She loves the fast moving, the urban and industrial, the big city of Berlin and its influences. At the same time she infuses all her memories and illusions of France into her life here, in the rough metropolis.
For their 2015 spring & summer collection the Kaviar Gauche designers Alexandra Fischer-Roehler and Johanna Kühl are combining the influences, inspiration and experiences they have shared over the last ten years. With their unique designs they are creating their own visual imagery, executed in intense yet soft and powdery colours, reminiscent of the Berlin night skies or the Golden Twenties as experienced in the German capital. Their imagery transports an allegory of feminine playfulness and poetic aesthetic in combination with masculine-feminine polarity.
Through the similarly heightened play of rough shapes that break up the look, a typical Kaviar Gauche fusion is achieved from these accents, in which feminine silhouettes are paired with opulent oversized elements, creating flowing volumes with displaced shapes.
The soft, delicate, appealing and simultaneously unconventional image of this Berlinoise originates from the French style icons of the seventies, exuding tension and sensuality all at once. Meanwhile she falls prey to the urban chic of the modern, noisy big city again, her subconscious steering her toward modern and carefree adventure. She likes to set accents and combines a feminine seductive look with a pair of casual men’s shoes, referencing “la garçonne en Vogue”.
As far as details are concerned, the collection shows itself from its feminine and unusually playful side: irregularities, organic slits and swinging volumes that create new silhouettes and collapse into softness. Laser cuts and flounces to break up the look afford occasional glimpses of the wearer’s feminine form.
In terms of colour, this collection spans the diversity of delicate powder tones like vanilla, ivory, ecru and melba, along with various black and blue nuances. Shots of cool clear white shine out here and there. The colour palette is rounded off with a matte and vibrant electric blue that is a reference to the time between sunset and sunrise, a metaphor for the poetic nature of the ‘blue hour’. Metaphorically speaking, Kaviar Gauche defines the cyclical process of nature, which is further developed in this collection in the form of abstract floral elements. Blossom appliqués also play an independent role and are an element that the designer duo has made into a perennial symbol of their collections.
An interplay of homogeneity and contrasts is also mirrored in their material repertoire. Different types of lace are the designers’ favoured material, which in summer 2015 also promises elaborate variations. High- quality silk chiffon, the lightest cotton and choice lace from France fuse into wonderful creations, perfected with atypical materials like mesh, basket weaves and geometric raffia structures – contrasts are the dominant theme here for the silhouette, where the image of romanticism and urban resilience is always at the fore. In particular the lightness of these filigree floral all-over lace creations mirror a symbiosis of conventional femininity, quoting elements from bridal couture.
With a nod to the core theme of the diversity of sporting elegance, the collection features stylish bucket bags in the central tones of white, vanilla and black, with mesh structuring echoing the dresses. And the labels’ cooperation with shoe company Selve is continuing this season too. As in the previous collection, they have come up with a classic men’s shoe to round off the accessories range: a sandal with a coarse woven surface that elegantly shows off the wearer’s instep.
In the 2015 spring & summer collection, urbanity, the theme of playful seduction and contrasts rub off on each other, creating an energy that concludes in a feminine casual look. The collection creates a symbiosis of striking creations with delicate filigree elements.
Kaviar Gauche would like to thank Syoss for the excellent cooperation as official partner of its S/S 2015 fashion show. A big thank you also to Selve and as well Eschenbach Optik for the continued product support.Spring & Summer 2015 La BERLINOISE Gracefully and seductively, she makes her entrance. She, the modern Berlin woman in softly flowing plissé, diaphanous lace creations with their floral beauty and open mesh structures in the form of organic elements – these wisps of fabric allows her to dissolve in a combination of lightness, transparency and modern coolness.
The recurring use of the term “past”, as well as its function as a point of reference, often inspires fashion, it too being subject to the cyclical nature of history.
Agnona SS15 goes back to the future, taking its inspiration from Ancient Egypt from afar, as far as we are actually removed from it.
In an effort to avoid repeated nostalgia for the past and endeavouring not to fall into the trap of a short-sighted present, the result is an exercise in “new bondage” with cloaks, skirts, wool gabardine dresses modelled from a single piece then cut with curved slits, and paired with silk knitwear with Coptic patterns or panel skirts with studded belts.
“Statuesque” gold leaf sandals project the silhouette beyond what we are usually familiar with.
Uniqueness, foresight, research and discovery are only a part of what we have inherited from Egyptian culture; but they are what Stefano Pilati wanted to celebrate when he created dresses in “sequined mousseline” with a fluid effect and in shades recalling ancient stones whose surfaces are wrought with curved inserts and cuts, juxtaposing fluidity and gravity. Relief effects and mono-linearity.
The tailored part is soft thanks to the inclusion of lightweight “Century Cashmere” by Agnona, appearing in this collection with an ivory and beige double stripe on waistcoats, oversized jackets, trench coats, morning coats, and skirts with asymmetric panels.
The unlined suede jacket is a unique addition and has been embroidered with Egyptian patterns personalized by the designer, just like the collection’s prints.
The collection features the most varied fabrics, from cottons to light silks, with a range of very Egyptian colours forming the backdrop to the dozen mannequins that can be seen in the pop-up space (by now the usual MFW venue) in via S. Andrea in Milan.
AGNONA is part of ZEGNA GROUPAGNONA collezione TRE The recurring use of the term “past”, as well as its function as a point of reference, often inspires fashion, it too being subject to the cyclical nature of history.
The oldest of the great cognac houses, Martell celebrates landmark 300th anniversary with the release of Martell Premier Voyage, encased in a stunning artwork designed exclusively by French artist, Bernar Venet.
SEPTEMBER 24, 2014 – Cognac, France
Martell Cognac has today announced the launch of a limited edition new blend in recognition of the brand’s 300th anniversary next year.
In celebration of the House’s Tricentenary, Cellar Master, Benoît Fil returned to Martell’s roots to create Martell Premier Voyage; a unique new blend containing 18 eaux-de-vie from Martell’s cellars.
Using Jean Martell’s original correspondence, Fil pieced together a map of Jean Martell’s key suppliers from 1735-1742, and began to retrace his footsteps 300 years on. Visiting winegrowers just as Jean Martell did generations before him, Fil sampled eaux-de-vie and met with the winegrowing families whose ancestors had originally supplied the brand’s founder. After crafting the blend and then ageing in barrels made from the oak of a 300 year-old tree, Martell Premier Voyage was born; an exceptional and distinctive new blend, and the perfect homage to Jean Martell.
Benoît Fil, Martell’s Cellar Master and creator of Martell Premier Voyage commented: “The desire was to create a blend that reflected the journey and history of Jean Martell. We had access in our archives to the exact geographical locations that he went to. Therefore, we were able to visit the descendants of these winegrowers who today create the best quality eaux-de-vie. Martell Premier Voyage takes the best things from the past of Cognac and Jean Martell’s vision, and makes them something that we can enjoy today. This new blend truly captures three centuries of Martell turning cognac into art.”
The nose initially presents very generous notes of candied orange peel, blackcurrant, honey and gingerbread. Swirling brings out its full elegance and reveals subtle notes of old walnuts combined with generous notes of dried fruit, apricots and raisins. On the palate the attack is both full and delicate, with generous aromas of candied fruit still discernible. Martell Premier Voyage then develops a hint of blackcurrant, providing a perfect complement to a very rich and elegant aromatic range and underpinning a long finish in which notes of spice and beeswax come to the forefront.
Recognising the discerning tastes of the Martell connoisseur, world-renowned French conceptual artist Bernar Venet was invited to lend his distinctive, minimalist style by creating a stunning artwork in which to house the precious cognac. Venet’s timeless design comprises metal arcs which are divided into three clusters, evoking the 300 year anniversary, which shelter a simple and elegant teardrop-shaped Sèvres crystal decanter. The striking juxtaposition between the serenely flowing shape of the bottle and the powerful energy and aged appearance emanating from the COR-TEN® steel arcs demonstrates the union between tradition and modern visionary spirit. The blend can only be drawn from the sculpture with a fusil; a special pipette used by the Cellar Master to extract and taste eaux-de-vie from the barrels.
Bernar Venet, creator of the Martell Premier Voyage decanter said of the collaboration: “It was a pleasure to work with a house with such history, such passion and such vision. I am proud to be associated with a brand with a heritage as strong as Martell’s. I was inspired by the date 1715, as the year that Louis XIV died and this great cognac house was born. I have in the past created a sculpture around a statue of Louis XIV, and I wanted a sense of continuity with my work. The arches in the work represent this continuity, and a sense of time. The three arc clusters represent the three centuries that we are celebrating. There are so many parallels between Versailles, the birthplace of Art De Vivre, and Martell and with what I do.”
Only 300 pieces of this exceptionally limited edition blend will be available worldwide. Each will be individually signed, numbered and produced to order, encapsulating the excellence and creativity for which the House of Martell stands. Martell Premier Voyage is priced at €10,000 EUR. A registration list is now open and accepting enquiries. Please go to premiervoyage.martell.com.
ABOUT MARTELL COGNAC
Martell’s heritage dates back to the 18th Century, when Jean Martell, a native of Jersey founded the company in 1715, making Martell the oldest of the great cognac houses. Since 1715 Martell has produced, exported and marketed cognacs whose quality is recognised worldwide. The hallmark of the house of Martell can be summarised in three key terms; elegance, complexity and balance. Martell Cognac was founded at the height of the French Art de Vivre movement; a period of time in which gastronomy, tasting and craftsmanship were all celebrated and enjoyed with style. As such, these became the three pillars of the Martell House and are the three core areas which still remain intrinsic to Martell’s vision today.
ABOUT BERNAR VENET
Bernar Venet (www.BernarVenet.com) is a French conceptual artist who has been exhibiting his work since 1965. His sculptures have toured the world over and he is still one of France’s most prolific artists.
For more information visit premiervoyage.martell.comMARTELL COGNAC LAUNCHES NEW LIMITED EDITION The oldest of the great cognac houses, Martell celebrates landmark 300th anniversary with the release of Martell Premier Voyage, encased in a stunning artwork designed exclusively by French artist, Bernar Venet.
THE LIMITEDKERRY WASHINGTON, LYN PAOLO TO DEBUT “SCANDAL” COLLECTION INSPIRED BY THE HIT ABC SERIES AT THE LIMITEDLook for Fashion Created by Style Icon, Actress Kerry Washington and Emmy® Award Winning Designer Lyn Paolo Starting this Fall Columbus, OH (June 25, 2014) – Emmy and Golden Globe nominated actress Kerry Washington and costume designer Lyn Paolo, in partnership with Elliot Staples,…
AS OFFICIAL SUPPLIER OF WINE TO ITS FIRST RYDER CUP,Mouton Cadet celebrates The 2014 Ryder Cup as official and exclusive wine supplier and unveils its unique presence in Gleneagles, around its limited edition, Mouton Cadet Ryder Cup Selection. An exceptional experience, especially created for the occasion, expanding the Mouton Cadet colours and French savoirfaire…
IN GLENEAGLES, SCOTLAND.